My Photo
Name:
Location: Ewa Beach, HI, United States

I got out of the Army in October 2007, and went back to being a Paramedic. I am now working as an RN in Case Management.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Back To Baghdad

I got back to Baghdad, and immediately was put to work! Right now, we are assisting another Infantry Battalion in Sadr City covering the elections. No one has patrolled there in over a year, and you can certainly tell. After the first night, all the windows in the trucks were busted! They are throwing everything except their Mommas at us. Ironic, considering we are there so they can vote, and they are trying to let us know just how much they hate us. Alot more of our soldiers died while I was on leave, the violence is increasing each and every day. The Army hates the fact that soldiers have blogs, and they are beginning to make it known. Posts here will slow down drastically as I no longer have a computer, and have to borrow one from a friend, so, sorry about that. In other news, I am safe for the moment, and hope you are all safe as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

Hope your vacation was restful.

Take care of yourself and be safe out there. You and your guys are in my prayers.

Mine's headed back for another tour sometime next year.

1:23 PM  
Blogger emigre said...

Following your blog, if they pull the plug on ya, let us know.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home