My Photo
Name:
Location: Ewa Beach, HI, United States

I got out of the Army in October 2007, and went back to being a Paramedic. I am now working as an RN in Case Management.

Monday, August 15, 2005

59 Grenades

The joke of the day yesterday was, "How do we know he had 59 grenades if he blew himself up?" My room mate, Cardona, was minding his own business when yet another dedicated Islamic extremist decided to make a human roman candle of himself and see how many he could take to Allah with him. Luckily, there were no Americans injured, but he hurt 2 IP and 7 civilians. No one was killed. Pretty horrible excuse for a suicide bomber wouldn't you say? So the report on the radio was, terrorist self detonated 59 grenades in an attempt to attack coalition forces, hence, the joke. I still don't know who came up with the number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home