My Photo
Name:
Location: Ewa Beach, HI, United States

I got out of the Army in October 2007, and went back to being a Paramedic. I am now working as an RN in Case Management.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

My Friend Cliph

I have a friend named Cliph who is a paradox even Schrodinger would puzzle over. He views the world through one lens, designed for capturing life. He also views it through an entirely different lens, made for capturing death. Turning life into art, or making an art of death? Somehow in the nebulous surreal place in which we find ourselves, this may be entirely possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

Chad, I really love your way with words and the willingness with which you share your experiences. Accounts to break those of us at home out of our complatency and ignorance. Thank you.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home