My Photo
Name:
Location: Ewa Beach, HI, United States

I got out of the Army in October 2007, and went back to being a Paramedic. I am now working as an RN in Case Management.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Visit from Battalion Commander

We had a visit from the BC today, although I was on a patrol at the time, I got the low down from my compadres. Apparently it was the usual commander rhetoric, "you're doing a great job...oh but we need you do do some extra stuff, blah, blah, blah." Last time he was here he promised to get us better chow. Nothing has changed, and he didn't say a damn thing about improving our food this time. I'm still sick, in a horrible mood, and whenever i try to perform physical activity, I feel like I'm about to collapse. Both Interpreters actually offered to carry my pack last night, but of course, I can't let that happen. I am so tired of being sick it is affecting me mentally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home