My Photo
Name:
Location: Ewa Beach, HI, United States

I got out of the Army in October 2007, and went back to being a Paramedic. I am now working as an RN in Case Management.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Stoicism.

Regan was watching Gladiator today which got us into a discussion about stoicism. Unfortunately due to both of our limited knowledge on the subject it wasn't a very witty repartee. I looked it up on wikipedia, and was spellbound. It is everything I want to be. I am always telling myself to not complain, and if I am upset about something, that it is only my own fault that I feel that way. I think I'm going to tryto get some books on the subject, but ancient writing styles really bore me, so it's going to be an uphill battle. In other news, Baghdad is still here, I've finally gotten a few days off, so I'm pretending that I am somewhere else right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home