My Photo
Name:
Location: Ewa Beach, HI, United States

I got out of the Army in October 2007, and went back to being a Paramedic. I am now working as an RN in Case Management.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

peppermint smiles and ice cream dreams

Our new sector is in Karrada. It is a peninsula in west Baghdad. Very nice homes and businesses. We call it candyland. The soldiers are doing very well on their patrols, and appear to be applying most of the skills we have taught them. It will eventually prove difficult to keep discipline if we can't get them into a firefight pretty soon. they need their baptism in blood so that they will realize just how important it is to follow orders, and apply proper tactics. There are some houses in the sector that would go for millions in the US. I'll try to get some pictures, but my camera is broken, and doesn't work very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home