My Photo
Name:
Location: Ewa Beach, HI, United States

I got out of the Army in October 2007, and went back to being a Paramedic. I am now working as an RN in Case Management.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Chow by Julius

Our recalcitrant cook, Cunningham is on leave. He is a nice guy, except when he is fulfilling his role as cook. As I said before, we eat the same food day in, day out, and the quality of the meal leaves a lot to be desired. Julius is a truck driver, and a really cool guy. He came to fill in I guess because there aren't any more cooks available. We still eat the same food, and drink the same mud, but man, the taste and quality of both have increased exponentially! I actually have 2 cups of joe with breakfast and lunch now, whereas I never had any before. How is it that a truck driver is the best cook? I don't know, but I'll bet it has something to do with the manner in which different men approache their mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home