My Photo
Name:
Location: Ewa Beach, HI, United States

I got out of the Army in October 2007, and went back to being a Paramedic. I am now working as an RN in Case Management.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Our little puppy

We recently got a new puppy. She is a cute thing, and since she has been here a few days, she has quit shaking and being so scared of everything. I can't figure out what breed she is, I'm sure she is a mutt, but she has to be close to something or another. We are the only permanent unit at this camp, but lots of other units drift through. There was another dog we had for a month or so, but as soon as another unit showed up, he disappeared...fishy business there. One of our guys takes good care of this one though, and he keeps an eye on her, so hopefully she won't disappear without a fight. Sorry to stray from my training and war stories, but I wanted you to see a little of other stuff on Mother's Day! Pic of puppy to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home